Business Development Manager – Manchester and Lancashire
Salary: Basic £24,000 – £30,000, OTE £34-£38,000.
Are you a customer centric, ambitious and hardworking individual who can demonstrate good commercial acumen, an ability to organise themselves and a track record of delivering against targets?
If this is you then read on! Bubble Customised Clothing are a young ambitious company, currently on an exciting journey as we look to grow our business supplying customised clothing to a range of sectors including construction and manufacturing, schools, hospitality, security and many more. In fact, an exciting element of the role is that you can in fact work with anyone who requires customised clothing.
The Role …
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for growing our customer base, across Manchester and Lancashire. However as you are the first person into our newly created sales division you will not initially be limited to this region should you find opportunities elsewhere. The role will be to generate 100% new business and you will be required to engage with the Managing and Commercial Director to develop you own activity plan. Our head office is based in Warrington and you will be encouraged to divide your time between being field based and working in the office.
The Qualities …
• Minimum of 3 years proven sales experience, ideally already working within the industry
• Hard working and self-motivated
• The ability to work autonomously
• Ambitious and entrepreneurial
• Target driven – with proof of delivering against targets
• Experience of our industry would be ideal but not essential.
We are a young company, achieving significant growth. There will be plenty of opportunities for the right individual to grow and develop with the business.
The Package for the Business Development Manager include:
• Basic Salary of £24,000 – £30,000 per year.
• Attractive uncapped commission scheme based on the profit of your sales.
• 20 days holiday a year, plus bank holidays and your birthday off.
Work from home opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
Please send your Cv to email@example.com